Pages

Sunday 10 December 2017

Introduction
Hello my name is tyrece fuimaono and i am 9 years old and i like sport.


P1-Family

My family loves me and i love my family because i love my:

Mum
Dad
Sister
Cousin’s
Auntie
Uncle
Nana
Papa
Older Cousin’s.
I love my mum because she always buy food for me and my sister and my mum take us to my cousin’s baby birthday at manukau and me and my cousin and isaac were playing together on the bouncy castle and we went to the big slide and we went to see the cake and we were singing the birthday song to the baby and i went to give the card to my cousin and my cousin went to give the card to his mum and she was reading and she said that it beautiful and she was praying to god and she was crying.I love my auntie and i love my uncle because my auntie said do you want something and i said yes and i said i'm hungry and i said can i have egg and bacon please and my auntie said alright and my uncle was playing call of duty 2 and i said can i play please and my uncle said yes and my uncle said do want to play zombies by our self and i said yes because i like playing zombies and i said let's get level 20.When it was 5minute my auntie came with my egg and bacon and me and my uncle got up to level 15 and i pause it and i was eatting my egg and my bacon and once i finish we continued our game.


P2-Sport

My favourite sport is volleyball and basketball.I like playing basketball with my friends and me and my best friend were trying to get the hoop a little far away and i got it in and miss koonwaiyou said nice shot and she was cheering our for me because she thinks i am good at basketball and i know why i was good at basketball because i love basketball.I like playing volleyball because i saw kevin was putting the net on the poal and kevin said that he is the refe because he got two balls under his shoulders and he give the bouncing ball to me and i was serving it and alesana hit it and ausage hit it and it went out to hit the ball and we won before the bell rings.


P3-School

At home i wake up in the morning before 8.00 and i went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth and i went to my room to get change and i went to the kitchen to eat breakfast and i was waiting for my papa to pick me up to school and at school and i was doing maths and writing and i went to lumana’i time because in the morning we always go to lumana’i because we have to learn and learn the song and all of the lumana’i wear sad and crying because my teacher miss koonwaiyou is leaving because miss shuster`

No comments:

Post a Comment